We keep translation simple.
Daniel & Dena Bugel-Shunra, who own and translate at Shunra Media, Inc., have been translating Hebrew to English and English to Hebrew since 1989, for attorneys, corporations large and small, governmental organizations, charities, and publishers.
Your need for a reliable and trouble-free translation process drives our business model: we strive to take the hassle out of working with Hebrew documents. Our office is located in Washington State, which gives a convenient time zone advantage to our European and East Coast clients, as we are still at our desks hours after New York and London have headed home for the night.
- Yes, we handle handwritten material, contracts, affidavits, and depositions.
- Yes, we translate birth certificates, grade transcripts, and licenses.
- Yes, we have translated documentation for international custody arrangements.
- Yes, we do offer rush services and overnight translations.
- Yes, we work weekends and nights.
- Yes, we do have access to in-country subject-matter experts, libraries and archives.
Plan ahead – rush fees may apply for large or urgent projects.